My Natural Beauty of the Month is Shara she is the owner and creator of Simply Love-Leigh, LLC. Please follow along with this awesome inspiring interview.
Website: http://www.simplylove-leigh.webs.com
Products: Bath salts, scrubs, hair oil, butters, creams, shampoo bars, soap bars and more!
Simply Love-Leigh, LLC was establish in 2010 based on the love that I have for healthy hair and skin.
Why did you choose the name Simply Love-Leigh?
I chose Simply Love-Leigh because it describes me and the joy that I have for creating new products.Simply means* to be clear and visible; without complexity
Love means *unconditional, strong emotions for a person, place or thing
Leigh means* from the meadow and it is also one of my grandmother's name.

What motivated you to start your own natural line?Well to be honest, I would have never thought that I would have started any type of business. But with that being said HERE I AM! I have been making my own oils and butters for a few years.
In 2009 I was rear ended twice in one week and I was left with nerve damage, back injuries, arm and wrist complications. It is a miracle that I am still here this day. December 2009 was a rough time for me, my grandfather had passed, I was extremely overwhelmed with school and therapy. I didn't trust anyone but my mom to help me with my hair so out of frustration, I decided to slap a relaxer in after being natural for 2 years and 7 months. I only allowed the relaxer to stay in for about 5 minutes
within a week my scalp was on fire and that's when I decided to transition again and use my own products . I made products based off of what my hair was demanding. I started to share my products with family/friends and I thought why not share with everyone???In August of 2010, I filed for my business licence, the LLC, and started my website.

What are Simply Love-Leigh's goals? My goals are to simply keep helping people care for their hair and skin. It is my goal to provide the best customer service because I LOVE WHAT I  DO.

What is the best thing about having your own business?Being able to provide a product for my customers and to make sure they are satisfied with their products.

 Tell us a about your product line? My product line thus far consist of hair/skin butters, salt scrubs, sugar glazes, lip balms, scalp oils, and bath oils.I use 100% natural ingredients .
Who is your natural hair inspiration? celebrities: Erykah Badu! She definitely does what she wants with her hair. I also like Jurnee Smollett, Jill Scott, Leela James, and India Arie.As far as natural hair anyone who is willing to wear their natural hair: curly, braided, straight,etc. I am inspired by naturals who are comfortable with themselves and their natural hair no matter what style they choose to rock!


What are some beauty secrets you can share?Don't try every product that people on hair boards rave about. Figure out what your hair needs.
What makes your products above the rest?
I make custom orders based on the needs of my customers not based on what will sell. When you simply enjoy what you are doing, you strive to deliver a great product.
What is your current career? I would love to become a Neonatal Nurse Practitioner one day but for now I am enjoying nursing school :)
What do you love about  being natural?Simply being me! Curly, Straight, Kinky, Braided, etc....just being me and loving who I am.


How did your family feel about you going natural?My family was not supportive and I was constantly reminded of how my hair wasn't as nice as theirs. I honestly didn't care what they thought. After I did the big chop the first time and my hair grew to MBL, everyone was shocked! Healthy hair and technique is what matters. Now some of my family are using my products and asking me for advice!
What can we expect to see from your product line soon? I am currently working on a deep conditioner, soy candles, hair gel, body wash and lip gloss!

I would just like to add that I will continue to offer good customer service and good products to everyone so expect more from Simply Love-Leigh!






My local business of the month is Fraziercoleman Enterprises They are a landscaping business and they are very good at what they do. Please following along as I interview Fraziercoleman Enterprises.


Questions for Tony Coleman of FrazierColeman

Tony Coleman

1. What do you enjoy about landscaping? I enjoy the finish product as well as  taking pride in what I do.
2.How did you and Frazier partner up? We used to work together and we had the same mind frame and the same drive and here we are running FrazierColeman together.
3.Who are your inspirations? Richard Bradson former owner of virgin mobile, Mark Zuckerberg owner of face book.
4.What are FrazierColeman goals? To have multi streams of businesses.
5.Tell the readers a little bite about yourself? I was born and raised in Atlanta I grew up on the South West side. I have been married for 3 three years and I have 3 beautiful children.

Contact:Website:http://www.wix.com/fcelawn/fraziercoleman

Email fcelawn@yahoo.com
About Fraziercoleman:Affordable lawn maintenance for residential and commercial customers.

Questions for Clifton Frazier of FrazierColeman

Clifton Frazier





1. What do you enjoy about landscaping? I love beautifying the customers yards and seeing the end
results.
2.How did you partner up with Coleman? We used to work together and we shared the same vision.
3.Who are your inspirations? Richard Bradson former owner of Virgin Mobile and Ted Turner former owner of Atlanta Braves.
4. Where do you see FrazierColeman in 5 years? Reaching the level of prosperity that  will  enable FrazierColeman to not only help our own families but to help needy families as well.
5.Tell me a Little bite about yourself? I have been married for 10 years in November  I have one beautiful daughter.I'm from North Carolina and I am very driven and focused on my business.

Fraziercoleman lawn practice has been in business since 2005 our focus is to provide more value to our customers. We believe by providing more value to our customers they will receive a better benefit.The Services we offer: Mowing,Hedge trimming,Trimming,Edging,Aeration,Fertilization,Fall clean up,Spring clean up,Stump removal and more.


The Non-Profit Organization I would like to introduce is JFK School Supply Drive which was started by Jacqueline Durr Person. Hopefully after this interview you will be inspired to start your own non-profit or give to an existing one.

Jacqueline Durr Person
 My Name is Jacqueline Durr Person and I am the founder and CEO of JFK School Supply Drive I am a wife and a  mother of two handsome boys I have worked in the higher education field for almost 14 years now.

I am from Mound Bayou, Mississippi it’s one of the largest African American cities in the United States. It was founded by a former slave in the 1800’s.Today the town is in poverty and the schools have lost their funding and the children in the schools are reading books from the 1980.

That is why I started the JFK School Supply Drive I collect school supplies in Atlanta, GA and take them to the children of Mound Bayou, Mississippi. Most of my support comes from friends, family, co-workers and the community; this event gets bigger and better every year this year JFK School Supply Drive gave 200 bags of supplies to the children.


All White Benefit for JFK

If anyone would like to donate school supplies to the children in Mound Bayou, MS for next year you can call me @ 678-463-9845 if you would like to give monetary donation you may send it to 3810 Rex Mills Square, Rex, GA 30273 all checks payable to John f. Kennedy high School Scholarship funding. School Supplies should be for children K-12 grade.

Thank you for supporting JFK School Supply Drive



Your Struggles will not lie to you!!!!



I would like to Thank Simple-Love Leigh, FrazierColeman Enterprises and Jacqueline Person for taking time out of their busy life to share their business and  their stories with myself and my wonderful readers. May God bless all of your businesses.




No comments:

Post a Comment